AEG-Midwest Geosciences Group
Updates on environmental and engineering issues dedicated to AEG members
AEG and Midwest GeoSciences Group announce collaborative online education and training in engineering and environmental topics. AEG Members Benefit by:
- Special discounting
- Instructor Access
- Opportunity to propose teaching a webinar
Register to Participate (AEG members only)
Click HERE if you want to order a webinar.
Propose to Teach (AEG members only) More on Webinars Webinar Program Information Propose a Webinar: Information OUR MISSION
Click HERE to propose teaching a webinar.
AEG makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy or suitability of any information in the webinars and related materials; all such content is provided on an “as is” basis. AEG HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES REGARDING THE CONTENTS OF THESE MATERIALS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ALL WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. AEG hereby disclaims all liability for any claims, losses, or damages in connection with use or application of these materials. AEG does not guarantee, warrant, or endorse the products or services of any firm, organization, or person. The information contained in these webinars and related materials has been prepared, compiled, or provided by Midwest Geosciences as a service to AEG members and is not intended to constitute legal advice or the rendering of legal, consulting, or other professional services of any kind. Users of these materials should not in any manner rely upon or construe the information or resource materials in these materials as legal, or other professional advice and should not act or fail to act based upon the information in these materials without seeking the services of a competent legal or other professional.
- Provide meaningful online education to AEG and the geotechnical and environmental industry as a whole. Topics to include:
- Groundwater and karst
- Rock mechanics
- Seismic hazards
- Engineering geology and forestry
- Dam rehabilitation and monitoring
- Geologic issues with risk assessment
- Environmental site characterization and remediation
- Flooding and coastal hazards
- Licensure and professional practice
- Geologic resource management
- Provide approved AEG members a platform to present continuing education webinars and 'lessons learned' case studies.
- Provide discounted webinars to AEG members.
- Offer select webinars by Midwest GeoSciences Group with special features such as pre-webinar AEG forums and handouts.
- Showcase select AEG webinars to the public free of charge.
- Use one-time webinar discount to encourage new AEG membership.
- Enhance AEG income with a share of webinar revenue.