Updating Your Account
Step 1 - Set a New Password
Your username has not changed, but you need to set a new password by using the Reset My Password feature. If you need help, please use our Contact Form or call us from 8 am - 5 pm Eastern at 844-331-7867 (toll-free).
Request a Password Change
- Open the Forgot My Username or Password page with this link.
- Enter either the username or e-mail associated with your record, solve the math problem in the Validation Code area and click on the Reset Password button.
Use the Link in the Password Reset E-mail
You will receive an e-mail with a link to reset the password. Click on the Reset My Password Now! link in the e-mail.
Enter Your New Password
The Resetting Your Password page will be launched from your e-mail. Enter the password in both the Password field and the Confirm Password field. Click Reset Password. (Please note the password requirements listed.)
Review the Resetting Your Password Page
You will see the Resetting Your Password page with a note that your password has been reset, and it will also provide you with your username. Click on the Click here to sign in link to get to the Member Login page.
Log in Using Your New Password
On the Member Login page, enter your Username and newly reset Password where indicated. Click on Sign In. You are now logged into the site!
Step 2 - Review and Update Your Profile
Go to the Edit Bio page
- Once you've set a new password and logged in, you will land on the Manage Profile page.
- If your membership has expired, you will be prompted to renew before you can make other changes.
- If your membership is active, you will see profile options.
- Click on the Edit Bio item.
Review Privacy Information
Be sure to read the information at the top of the Edit My Member Profile page, which explains the privacy settings for your profile information.
Update Field Privacy Settings
- Review the privacy settings for all fields.
- Fields marked with an asterisk(*) are required.
- For all fields where members are permitted to set the visibility in searches and the directory, icons appear to the left to give you a quick visual reference. You can click on the icon to change visibility.
Review Information Accuracy
- Review the fields and update the information as needed.
Save Your Profile Changes
- Scroll down to the bottom of the Member Profile page and click the Save Changes button to save your profile update.
You're Ready to Start Using the Site!