The exhibitor trade show allows organizations to showcase their products and expertise while connecting with symposium attendees.
Who are the Attendees?
- Up to 400 U.S. and international professionals including geoscientists, engineers, planners, emergency managers and program managers.
- Professionals from across the U.S. and the globe representing industry, academia and government.
- Industry leaders and decision-makers concerned with landslide hazards and their impact on society.
- Private and public sector representatives involved in landslide projects.
Exhibiting and Sponsorship
The exhibitor portion of the symposium will be held from June 4-6, 2017. There are plenty of exhibit and sponsorship opportunities to choose from at the NASL 2017. Position your company as a leader within our profession by exhibiting or sponsoring today!
Exhibit Space and Sponsorship Reservation Form
Exhibit Floor Plan
Included With Your Booth:
- Two Full Meeting Registrations
- One 6' x 2' skirted table, two chairs, one wastebasket and lettered company sign
- Your organization's logo on the NASL online meeting page, and onsite Program With Abstract
- Electricity and complimentary wireless internet
- Electronic copy of attendee list
Sign up by March 1, 2017 to receive discounted exhibitor pricing.
- Your organization's logo on the NASL meeting web page and the onsite program with abstracts
- Your organization's logo included in prominent signage at the meeting
- Signage acknowledging your support during your sponsored event
- One full meeting registration *(Not included with push message or shared sponsorships)
- Acknowledgement during the Plenary Sessions
- Your organization’s promotional materials in registration bags
- Social Media Promotion with link to company